POST 8: PERSONAL OPINIONS

Hello to everyone, today im going to talk about my opinion in different topics, i hope we discuss it! 

What is your opinion about tatoos? 

I have always thought that tattoos are very attractive, at least for me. The potentiality to understand it as much as art and as a fetish is something very transversal that catches my attention. I would like to have one but the possibilities of doing it lately have been complex.  

What is your opinion about killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population?

I have always thought that tattoos are very attractive, at least for me. The potentiality to understand it as much as art and as a fetish is something very transversal that catches my attention. I would like to have one but the possibilities of doing it lately have been complex.

What is your opinion about recycling?

My opinion regarding to recycling is that it is something that should be seen as a public policy, at least in our country. I am bored of ordering the different items to recycle and always having problems regarding having to go to leave them in a special place because the garbage collection truck gathers everything. All this shows us a challenge of how to do things in the future.  

What is your opinion about “barras bravas” (hooligans)?

An exposed subject has relation with "barras bravas". Personally, I believe that the mystique associated with football and its dynamics are unique, especially with regard to the spectacle that they generate with pyrotechnics, chants and canvases. However, one issue that I profusely reject is the violence that these people tend to associate with these elements, especially regarding the canvas. I'm usually a fan of this mystic, but violence is something I reject. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies