POST 3: FILMS

Hi! Today I'm going to write about films that I've seen and liked. I often go to the cinema because i really enjoy the atmosphere that surrounds me when i'm watching films. However, I dont always have the option to go, so I tend to use online platforms such as Pelispedia or Netflix to watch the films that interest me.

Regarding the kinds of films that i like it depends of the moment, although the spectrum usually ranges from drama to comedy and even comic films. I have to say that a guilty pleasure that I have is watching American high school films when im bored, i really get fun with them. The last film that i saw this year was "The Nun". I really enjoyed it even though horror films usually paralyze me, it had a very interesting soundtrack. However, the films that I have enjoyed most this year are two. The first is "Avengers: Infinity War", because I was expecting this a lot and I even went to the premiere, being part of the first people who saw it in Chile!. The other one was "Isle of dogs" of the director Wes Anderson, because i liked the script, the story and animation. I think it is a very complete film.

In general, I think that choosing my favourite film of all time is a hard decision, but maybe it could be "La piel que habito" (2011) of the spanish director Pedro Almovodar, a film based on a novel called Tarantula wrote by Thierry Jonquet, and protagonized by Antonio Banderas and Elena Anaya. I saw this film a few years ago and it really impacted me for the themes that treats. In a general view, it narrates the story of Dr. Robert Ledgard -Antonio Banderas- who planifies a very meticulous vengeance, even even Machiavellian. I think that if i tell you more i will spoil you, so you have to see it because it is an excellent psychological thriller that you will enjoy, totally recommended.
Resultado de imagen para la piel que habito
  


I have seen all those films -and others- many times, but there is one in particular that I always see again because brings memories that i wont like to lose. In general, “Marley and me” is a very significant film because I saw it in 2010 when i lost my first dog, so it marked me ever since. That's all for today! Thank you for reading :).

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies