Post 1: Perú




Resultado de imagen para Peru turismo


Hi!, today I’m going to talk about a country I would like to visit, specially like a tourist destination. Travelling is a thing that I have always wanted to do, but there is a lot of complications when I want to take the risk and give the step to meet new places, like money or health issues. If you ask me today, I would like to visit all south Americans countries, because I like the variety of people that you can meet there and the diversity of ecosystems and landscapes that you can find in our continent, and the better economic options that you can get with the money exchange. I think if I were rich I could make all those travels.
However, I think Perú is the best option because it summarize the things that I said before with  a lot of things that I love, specially the food and the historical and archaeological sites. My cousin told me that even the people that cook in the street make better plates than the restaurants here, so I would like to go through the streets and know the people in its ordinary life and specially its food. About the cities, I would like to know Lima, Arequipa and Cusco and its surrounding area, and also archeological sites like  Paracas, Nasca and Machu Picchu.
Like I said before, I would like to meet just in a tourist context, I feel happy here in Chile. However, travelling is one of the things  that I enjoy the most and if I have an opportunity in the future I think I could take it. That’s all for today!

Comentarios

  1. woah you know so much about Perú. I hope that you go there someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Peru, especially Cusco I went there 2 years ago
    I hope you can visit there, you'll love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Peru is a wonderfull country! I went there in the last holidays and I hope come back

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!, I also want to visit Perú!, I love the peruvian food!, Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies