Post 2: The best holidays that i've had


iStock-680274472
Hello everybody, this week I'm going to talk about the best holidays that I have had so far. The present year (2018) I had the chance to travel with my mom to Rapa Nui Island for a week between the 19th and 26th of June, due to my sisters gave us the tickets as a gift. I think it is the best travel that I have had because I met new people, like Salomon or Gaston, and famous places there that I never thought that I could know, like the numerous archaeological sites. 
Like I said before, we were just for a week, so we had to organize differents activities to take benefit of every single day there. In that adventure we met the beach of Anakena, differents moais and ahus (the platform where the moais stand), the anthropological museum "Padre Sebastian Englert", the botanical garden and the Kari-Kari restaurant. Some of the things that impressed me the most were the pride that Rapa Nui people feels about their culture, the respect that they have with the moais and  their grandfathers, and how they narrate stories about the island in the songs and dances. Generally, this trip was very significant for me, and I think that I would like to go back in the future because there still are so many places to discover and so many conversations that have to be done!
That's all for today, see you in the next post!






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies