Study programme of my career


Hi! Today I’m going to talk about some changes i would like to do to the study programme of my career, I hope you agree ahaha. Currently I’m studying anthropology with a mention in archaeology, to get the grade of archaeologist. For the moment, I’m in the third year of the career, so I can make an opinion with all certainty about the courses that I have had until nowadays.

In general, I think that a big problem in the mention is related to the infrastructure and the differents tools that are not available or are few for the big quantity of students. For example, yesterday, in the class of ceramic laboratory we were around thirty people in a room destinated just to twenty people.

About the teaching methods it depends of the teacher. For example, I feel very satisfied with the methods of “lithic laboratory” and “Prehistoria de Chile II”, because you learn a lot with the manner in that the teacher explains the contents. However the above, the university is always stressful. In that sense I would like to have more time destinated to sports, because with the current study programme the times i don’t reach to do those things steadily. Other thing that I would like to have are “fieldworks”, because I feel that are few or non-existent ahah.

In general, I think it always could be better if the university spent more in the university community, the workers, the students, the teachers and the always needed infrastructure and tools. I think that majority of people do their best effort to make things go on, but it’s not enough. Is necessary that the university, in a systematic way, propose solutions to these problematics.

Well, that’s all for today. I see you in the post of the next week!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies