English class


Hello to everyone, today I’m going to talk about my recent experience of studying English at the university. Since I got into the university, I had to take 2 subjects of English, so I think I have enough experience to comment their benefits from my point of view.

A general comment is related with the teachers that I had the opportunity to share a classroom. In particular, they were always willing to give feedback to the mistakes that I had, a thing that I consider valuable. In the last course that I have been, there was an activity of videorecording that I found very useful to practice mi pronunciation. However, a thing that I should improve is my listening, because for the moment I think it’s very poor. One option that I could do to progress and get that goal could be get into conversations with people from countries where the English is the official language, because it could make my ear more sensitive to understand the language, or, in the same way, other option could be see more series in their native language with English subtitles. These are two interesting options to practice and learn.

On the other hand, like I said before, the teacher promoved activities related to practice pronunciation, so I think that is one the aspect that I got better along the year. I would to practice more, but the times are scarce. For the moment, to be totally honest, I don’t use English regularly, because I don’t develop I contexts where it is needed. I would like to use it more, because I always have liked to learn new things and maybe it got more usefull in the future.

Well, that’s all for today and ever: this is my final post ahaha. See you!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies