Post 7: My childhood days


 
Hello to everyone, today i'm going to talk about my childhood days, when i didn't know that i was really happy with no responsabilities ahaha. I have to say that memory is not my fort, so i dont remember a lot of my childhood days. However, there's always a memory that comes back: the day I ate a whole cauliflower dish before lunch when i was 4 years, and my mom getting a lot of surprise of this.I dont know how i did it.

One of the first memories I have about my childhood is when I "lost" in a shopping center. I put that I lost in quotes because I used to hide intentionally among the clothes that were for sale to scare my parents ahah. I did it a lot when I was between 5 and 6 years old.

Another thing that I always have in my memory is when I learned to ride a bicycle. When I was around 5 or 6 years old,  i had the chance that my dad taught me with a lot of dedication on my sisters bicycle, which was already in disuse. I remember a lot of falls and other events, but that ultimately served because I managed to learn well.
 
In general I have to say that I had a childhood very gratifyingly in terms of the love given by my family, which filled with good memories my first years of life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Perú

Study programme of my career

Post 6. Post Graduate Studies